Monday, December 27, 2010

Welcome to sweet sarah's

Hi! My name is Sarah and I am embarking on a journey to attempt to blog about one of my passions-baking.  I have enjoyed baking since I was little, but I just began baking and designing my own projects.  This past summer I took a couple of cake decorating classes and fell in love with creating fun cakes, cookies, and cupcakes. Although I have taken a couple of classes, I credit most of my decorating ability to my aunt.  Every Christmas my aunt, my sister, and I would spend an evening or two decorating cookies for our family Christmas.  This is where I first began learning how to pipe icing into beautiful designs.  My hope is to turn my passion into a little business on the side.  My husband and I are in the process of trying to fund a move to Scotland so that he can begin full time doctoral studies.  My goal is to use my passion to help fund our move.  I hope you enjoy reading about my journey and may even want me to design something for your upcoming event :)



Elegant Birthday Cake

Class Party Chocolate Filled Cupcakes

Turkey Pops

Fondant Birthday Cake

Royal Iced Christmas Cookies

2 comments:

  1. Wow Sarah. Everything is beautiful! I am sitting here with your Aunt Laurie and I just told her about your recent reminiscing about baking with her. Next thing I know your blog pops up on facebook! I look forward to enjoying many years of your baking as the tradition and creativity passes to another generation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty..I can't wait to learn how to do all these..I love baking and cooking. Good luck..You have done a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete